Areas of expertise
Human Resources, Labor Law, Law, International Law, Employer Branding, Recruitment, Employment Management, Sustainable Development
Luh Putu Budiarti has Bachelor Degree in Law, Faculty of Law, Udayana University. She is passionate in Human Resources Development and Environment Policy and Management. Experienced in HR approximately 4.5 years. She is currently a Junior Researcher at Center for Southeast Asia Studies (CSEAS).
- 2020 – Top 8 Best Project Circular Innovation Jam 2020 – Indonesia
- 2020 – Best Project Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) 2020 by Singapore
- 2019 Champion for ASEAN Socio-cultural Community in ASEAN Youth Conference in Bangkok, Thailand
- 2018 – Best Delegate on Youth Connect on Entrepreneurship 2018 in Singapore & Malaysia
- 2017-Inspiring Women in the Climate Movement by Climate Tracker (http://climatetracker.org/get-know-women-leading-climate-movement/).
- 2021 – 2024 Certified Human Resources Supervisor issued by BNSP (Badan Nasional Sertifikasi Nasional)
- 2020 – 2023 Certified Human Capital Management (CHCM) issued by PT. Talenta Borneo
- 2021 2022 Analytical and Creative Thinking Certification issued by Markplus Institute